Free Public Shuttle:
Shuttle service is provided by Huntington Beach High School and Edison High School around the event site.
Shuttle Service Dates & Hours:
Saturday, July 27th: 11-7pm
Sunday, July 28th: 9-6pm
- Huntington Beach High School (1905 Main St) to Main St. & Orange Ave (three shuttles looping, approximately every 15-20 minutes).
- Shuttle stop will be in the parking lot in front of the Aquatic Facility.
- Enter parking lot using Utica Avenue.
- The downtown shuttle stop for this route will be on Orange Avenue at Main Street.
- Edison High School (21400 Magnolia Street) to 1 St. and Atlanta Blvd (three shuttles looping, approximately every 15-20 minutes).
- Shuttle stop will be in the parking lot at lot’s main entrance.
- Enter parking lot at the traffic signal at Edison HS Lane.
- The downtown shuttle stop for this route will be at 1st Street at Atlanta Avenue.
NO COOLERS ON SHUTTLES
- Take Metro Blue Line Station down South to Long Beach
- Exit on 1st St Station (108 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802)
- Walk to Ocean & Hart Pl SE and board D Bus towards D-Belmont Shore to Traffic (0.2 mi)
- Walk to Pacific Coast and 2nd St NE
- Board 1 Bus towards El Camino Real-Avd Santa Margarita
- Exit Bus 1 at Pacific Coast Hwy and Main St Stop
Public bus fare for this route (not including Metro Rail) Estimated: $2.75
Visit www.metro.net for detailed pricing information and Metro maps.
Main Street Promenade Parking Garage
200 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Entrances on both Walnut and Olive, between Main and 3rd.
Plaza Almeria Parking Garage
Entrances on both Olive and Orange, between Main and 5th.
Pierside Pavilion Parking Garage
Entrance on Walnut, between 3rd and Main.
Strand Parking Structure
155 5th Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Entrance off of 6th Street.
Pier Plaza Parking Lot
Adjacent to Huntington Beach Pier Parking may be restricted during events
Metered Street Parking: $0.25 per 10 minutes.